Addressable Geo-Fencing brings to advertisers a powerful, efficient, and accurate new way to target specific households and businesses with digital advertising. By itself, it’s a great addition to a digital marketing campaign or to improve the results of addressable TV campaigns, direct mail campaigns, and other marketing efforts that target specific households. By extending the reach, improving the frequency, and providing foot traffic attribution, Addressable Geo-Fencing makes all household targeting efforts more effective.
The average US adult will spend more time engaging with their mobile device than watching TV. –cMarketer
How It Works
Provide a list of addresses you’d like to target or let us curate a list to target residences or commercial properties based on demographic, behavioral and interest-based categories or physical attributes of the property. We’ll capture people at those addresses and serve them ads on mobile apps and in the browser of both mobile and desktop.
Benefits & Features
- Highly precise. Targeting is based off of plat line data from property tax and public land surveying information to maximize precision of addresses being targeted.
- Highly scalable. Up to 1 million physical addresses can be targeted per campaign.
- Curated lists can be created by selecting from 12 standard demographic categories and over 130 interest-based categories, or from an expanded list of over 1,500 variables.
- Improved reach over IP-based solutions, which are being limited due to truncation of IP addresses in programmatic advertising.
- Targeting options include Everyone, Frequent, or Infrequent. This allows you to choose whether you’re capturing residents vs. visitors, or employees vs. customers at a commercial property.
- Provides foot traffic attribution. Conversion Zones can be used with addressable Geo-Fencing campaigns to track uplift in foot traffic to the advertiser’s location.
- Determine which foot traffic was naturally converted vs. influenced by an ad with Geo-Conversion Lift metrics.