If you are an automobile dealer located in Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania or Florida, an you need an agile, experienced and reliable finance company… You are in the right place with Turner Acceptance Corp! We provide Direct and Indirect Auto Financing.
We have two main goals with dealers as you:
- Build a long term solid relationship with you
- Help you grow your business
We confidently can offer you:
- Customized loan programs tailored for your customers
- Approvals in 30 minutes or less
- Funding within 48 hours
- Financing for any make, model, or mileage
- Loans for unpaid balances from $1,000.00 to $25,000.00
- Terms up to 60 months
- Electronic (ACH) funding available.
As a Vehicle Dealer, you understand that one of the most reliable ways to grow your business is through providing quality products and satisfying service to your customers.
American Guardian Warranty Services, Inc. (AGWS) is an innovative provider of administration services for Dealers and Marketers offering vehicle service contracts, limited warranties, and a variety of environmental and aftermarket products across the United States.
Since its inception in 1998, the goals of AGWS are to offer superior claim processing, exceptional customer service, and unmatched profitability options for our dealer partners.
We provide quality F&I products including:
- Vehicle Service Contracts
- Extended Lease Wear & Tear
- Lifetime Powertrain
- GAP Protection
- Appearance Protection
- Paintless Dent Repair
- Dent & Ding Protection
- Theft Protection
- Tire & Wheel Protection
- Key Replacement
- Dealer Branded Pre-Paid Maintenance
BETTER COVERAGE. FASTER CLAIMS SERVICE.
Our Dealers sell service contracts through first-class administration and superior claims services.
Timely claims service is one of the most common challenges to great customer service. At AGWS, more than 90% of our claims are paid with a corporate credit card in an average of 3 hours or less. It’s one of our key measures of providing excellent customer service.
PROFIT SHARING AND WEALTH BUILDING
We have extensive experience managing profit participation programs including:
- Producer Owned Reinsurance Company
- Producer Retro Program
- Manufacturer Participation Program
- Agency or Marketer Retro Program
- Dealership Quarterly Bonus Program
- Administration Only Program
- Quota Share Reinsurance Program
RETROSPECTIVE PROGRAMS (RETRO)
When loss ratios are correctly managed, Retro Programs can help maximize income and cash flow for our Dealer partners.
CONTROLLED FOREIGN CORPORATIONS
Also known as a Producer-Owned Reinsurance Company, this position can maximize earnings and defer income while offering flexibility and control.
Contact us for more details on any of our programs.
A connected platform of merchant services to power your profitability.
Running a business gets more and more complicated every day. At North American Bancard (NAB), we’ve been making life easier for merchants since 1992. We make accepting payments hassle-free in-store, online, over the phone, or on the go. We offer a risk-free, month-to-month service agreement with no startup costs and no hidden or cancellation fees. Not to mention, live Customer Care – here to support you day or night.
Tired of High Cost credit card Processing Fees?
Take advantage of hassle-free PCI compliance with PCI Plus.
We’ve simplified PCI compliance! Our PCI Plus Program features up to $100,000 in breach forgiveness protection for qualified merchants. Plus, no fees, forms, or third-party requirements! We do the heavy lifting so you can focus on running your business.
Payment processing designed for your business.
NAB partners with merchants of all types and sizes to help them grow their businesses.
We offer quick approvals, simple setup, and Next Day Funding with cut times as late as 12 a.m. ET. Plus, low rates with no hidden fees. Forget our competitors and their cookie-cutter solutions. Call for your free consultation so we can tailor a customized merchant services program built around your specific business.
ProDiverse Solution, LLC provides the solution your business needs to meet your requirements and scale with the growth of the business. Our service is powered by our platform that has a state of the art feature set; because it is hosted, it is upgraded with new features all the time which means your business constantly gets new features added to your phone systems constantly providing you new features to give you the competitive edge needed to stay ahead of your competitors.
Simplify your business communications
Our solution extends VoIP capabilities delivering a truly unified experience in the office and on the road. Capabilities include secure unified messaging, presence, device configuration, call routing, time-based routing, voicemail manager, call center, call recording and much more. Our system runs through a single interface that is available on your desktop (MacOS, Windows, Linux), mobile device (iOS and Android), or your web browser.
Our Mobile Phone App was released for iPhone and Android. Here is a list of features:
- Make outbound calls from your mobile device as if you were at your desk, showing your company telephone number as the outbound caller ID.
- Receive inbound calls by extension number or business telephone number directly on your mobile app.
- Direct dial other users on your Hosted PBX by dialing their extension number.
- Voicemail playback.
- Configure your Device Users Find Me Follow Me (FMFM) settings.
- Make adjustments to your FMFM Time of Day schedule.
- Browse your internal company directly with single-click calling.
- Access Contacts from your mobile device.
- Set up speed dial (QuickDial) from your mobile app home screen.
- Mobile app SMS (text messaging). Send/receive text messages from your business DID.
- Device User Busy Lamp Field (BLF). See real-time user presence to see if other users are on or off phone calls.
- Big business feel, small business price
- Nationwide inbound origination
- A to Z worldwide outbound termination
- Virtually no hardware to manage
- Moves, adds, and changes controlled remotely at no cost
- Keep your phone number
- Offsite Locations (satellite office, remote user)
- Scalable from 1 – 1,000 users
- Easy to use customer web portal
- Unlimited software updates at no cost
ANTIMICROBIAL INTERIOR PROTECTION
Dow Corning Technology used and developed for the Aerospace Industry. It physically bonds to the surface, destroying microorganisms present and creating a durable anti-microbial barrier to give long-term protection. It is highly durable, long lasting and EPA registered.
50 million people in the US today suffer from airborne allergens. Let’s give our customers an allergy package for their cars.
Our customers already want our products and have our products
70% of women use sanitizers on a daily basis
Hand sanitizer growth is up 70% over last year
It’s likely someone that gets in your car will have allergies
Providing innovative products
A new and disruptive technology that helps secure your dealership relationship
The only product available that triggers an emotional and value sale
Our products sanitize and reset vehicles back to better than factory specifications
Think of our allergy package for cars as a flu shot or antivirus for your computer
Our products use EPA registered formulas. EPA registered products that make claims undergo similar scrutiny as the medical industry for use with products for human contact.
If it is good enough for the NFL, athletic programs and emergency transport vehicle’s it should be good enough for your car.
Examples of our products in use: Ebola transport vehicles, including aircraft and other emergency vehicles, The Tampa Bay Bucks, University of Virginia, and most G3 private jets to mention a few.
Benefits of the EcoFlex Essential
• No aggregate
• No cost for marketing materials
• No chargebacks
• No claim or mileage restrictions
• Product and equipment are on consignment
Interior treatment (cabin, cargo area, and ventilation system).
• Single treatment providing antimicrobial protection and increased resistance to stains and odors.
• Loose seam stitching and tears (less than 1 inch).